Our office is open now, and we are looking forward to seeing you again! We have thoroughly prepared our office during these last 8 weeks to re-opening safely and strategically. In addition, we hope you and your family have been healthy. In consideration of the new pandemic regulations and intent to limit the spread of the virus, we are implementing new protocols for our practice.
Please wear a mask when you enter the office
- We will ask you some screening questions related to COVID-19 via text or email to confirm your appointment and also when you arrive at the office. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, your appointment should be postponed
- Call or text us from your car when you arrive, we’ll let you know when you can come inside
- We ask that family members stay in the car. Disabled patients may be accompanied by one caregiver
- We no longer have magazines in the reception area.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive
- Please use provided hand sanitizer before and after the appointment
- Please maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- We are using enhanced PPE and disinfection protocols to maintain the new standard of care of infection control.
- We have telehealth available for some of the appointments in order to limit a patient’s need to physically be in the office
- Your endoscopic procedures will be performed in surgery centers which adhere to the strictest guidelines related to isolation and safety.
The health and well-being of our patients, families, team and community continues to be our top priority. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Beverly Hills Center for Digestive Health
8635 West 3rd Street. # 460W
Los Angeles, CA 90048