Mark M. Davidson, MD
Dr. Davidson graduated from the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, where he was awarded his medical degree. He went on to complete a 3-year residency program in internal medicine at Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Los Angeles. Following his training, he completed a 3-year fellowship program in Gastroenterology focusing on liver health at the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center.
Board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, Dr. Davidson is experienced in multiple aspects of his field. He is an attending physician at Cedars Sinai Medical Center and centers his specialties on clinical medicine and endoscopic procedures. He has treated thousands of patients, who arrive to his office seeking screenings for colon, esophageal, and gastric cancers.
- David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles
- Residency in Internal Medicine, UCLA-Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. UCLA-Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- Professional Memberships:
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- Southern California Society of Gastroenterology
Dr. Davidson’s experience and substantial educational background makes him one of the premier doctors in the Los Angeles area. He provides rewarding, uncompromising care at his office. To learn more about his qualifications, please call the office today.
Call to Schedule
Our office is available to answer your questions and evaluate your symptoms.
Fax: (949) 404-6467
Mon - Fri: 9am – 5pm
Sat - Sun: Closed